Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Meme

I lurv a good meme, and Amy tagged me for this one.

The rules:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
  • Tag 7 random people participating in NaBloPoMo at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Here goes...

  1. You can always tell what my favorite part of a meal is based on the last bite I take. When I eat sandwiches, I will eat that little corner where the bread indents last, and I'll make sure that it has a little meat and lettuce in it.
  2. I don't drink beer because I don't like the taste, but in my 20's, I wouldn't drink it because of the empty calories. In fact, I wouldn't eat mayo for the same reason (the only exceptions were with tuna and turkey sandwiches). Where my weight was concerned, I was one of "those girls," who managed to link everything in life to weight and all matters related to the scale.
  3. I have nursed a crush on Stewart Copeland (drummer for The Police) for around 25 years. I kept close tabs on his post-Police career because as long as he was working, it meant that he wasn't dead. This crush stayed tucked away in the closet until recently. More on this tomorrow.
  4. When I cook, I sometimes imagine that I'm a host of a cooking show. I'll go so far as to narrate my techniques or share stories (with my imaginary audience) about a particular dish.
  5. In addition to English, I have learned 3 other languages. I have since forgotten how to communicate in 3 different languages. Add to that the 2 instruments I have learned and forgotten. Nonetheless, learning languages and instuments can be included among my hobbies. I'm only working on Spanish and drums at this time.
  6. I'm double-jointed. My students used to get grossed out when my elbows would hyper extend.
  7. I'll have to get back to y'all on this one.

Now I'm tagging...

3 comments:

Amysatx said...

Thanks for playing along! I can just picture you being Julia Child like on your imaginary cooking show!

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

I'm on it! :-)

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks! But I already did this one a few weeks ago! But thanks so much for thinking of me!