The truth: I haven't posted a blog because I haven't knit squat. Nope, not a thing. Where's my mojo? Probably hanging out somewhere with that t-shirt I haven't seen in months.
Seriously, I've been creatively lost lately. It's weird because usually I have something going on--a knitting project, a piece of jewelry, something artsy-fartsy--but my mind is b.l.a.n.k. I started a sock with my lovely Lorna's Laces, but had to frog it because I was picking up stiches incorrectly, resulting in holes along the toe. No biggie. My hands ache to work on something--anything--but my brain simply won't cooperate. To help the cause, my grrl, Mary, gave me some yarn to make myself a pair of Fetching. Now where are my DPNs... Probably with that T-shirt and my mojo...
Anyhoo, no pics for this post either because I found that one of the reasons my 'puter crashed a few months ago was because I Kodak sent me a bad update. Bummer. Now, I'm afraid to hook my camera up to my computer, for fear of losing everything on the disk.
The one endeavor that isn't suffering is my novel. It's funny because now I have too many ideas. My solution: write 'em all. I'll edit later. The outline is now hidden underneath loads of notes and possibilities, promises, hopes... Could I have solved the riddle of the lost mojo...?
Could I use any more elipses in this blog...?
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Yo, Mojo!
Brought to you by the bloggeress
Michelle
at
10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Glad to hear from you! I've missed you, my friend! Don't worry, I've gone through some knitting funks myself. You'll know when the time is right to get back in to it. Besides, you are doing it for fun...if it becomes a chore, then it takes away from the magic of it!
I've been dying to knit, craft....anything but mess with boxes. By the time I sit down at the end of the day I'm just not interested any more.
The novel sounds so cool. I'm so excited about it!!! I know it will completely rock.
I didn't know you were a writer?!?! Very cool. Honestly, I haven't done much knitting lately either. I've been trying to get caught up on my much neglected video game addiciton.
Post a Comment