Friday, May 11, 2007

Loooong time....

I was without a computer for a few weeks because Kodak tried to download an update and sent my whole cyber world into an uproar. Well, I tried to load the program into my computer again and almost busted my system again! Geez. I guess this means no pics for the time being.

In the meantime, I'm jackin' the Scattegories meme from Yarntootin'...

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…they MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!

If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question and you can’t use a search engine… Now Go!

1. Your Name: Michelle
2. Famous singer/band: Modest Mouse (In the actual Scattergories game, you get two points for this type of answer)
3. 4 letter word: much
4. Street name: Main Street
5. Color: magenta
6. Gifts/presents: money
7. Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero
8. Things in a Souvenir Shop: magnets
9. Boy Name: Merlin
10. Girl Name: Mariko
11. Movie Title: My Step-Mother is an Alien
12. Drink: Midori Sour
13. An Occupation: Midwife
14. Flower: magnolia
15. Celebrity: Marie Osmond
16. Magazine: Marie Claire
17. U.S. City: Montebello, CA
18. Pro Sports Team: Mavericks
19. Fruit: mango
20. Reason for Being Late for Work: makin' whoopie!
21. Something You Throw Away: mailers
22. Things You Shout: Mutha effa!
23. Cartoon Character: Mighty Mouse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool answers!