As some of you know, my mom is a sweet little old lady. She seems harmless enough, right? She arrived safely in CA on Wednesday, unpacked her things, and found that TSA inspected her bags again, for the billionth time. In the past, she's had things like pill cases come up missing. This time? A US 10/60" Addi Turbo, and 2 DPNs with a project attached to them! Agh!! At first, she couldn't find the cashmere that she bought while she was here, and I nearly went through the roof. Thank goodness it popped up. My husband was about to storm the airport (a police record wouldn't be good, though).
I could go on, but I'll spare you... My mom is sweet and...old... ;)
Saturday, October 07, 2006
TSA: AGH!!!!
Brought to you by the bloggeress
Michelle
at
1:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your Mom IS sweet. I'm so sorry that happened-that sucks!!!! Welcome to "Blogger Land."
Post a Comment