I like David's idea of posting the music he knits to (quite the eclectic mix), so I'm taking it. However, my playlist for a good run is equally important, so I'll include one playlist from each category.
For knitting:
anything by Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Sting, Seal, Matchbox Twenty, and KT Tunstall (I'll spin this stuff first, since I'm usually in the mood for at least one of them)
"Closing Time"--Semisonic
"Breathe Your Name"--Sixpence None the Richer
"Torn"--Natalie Imbruglia
"Living on My Own"--Freddie Mercury
"Sowing the Seeds of Love"--Tears for Fears
"Whenever I Call You 'Friend'"--Kenny Loggins (w/Stevie Nicks)
"Somewhere Only We Know"--Keane
"I Drove All Night"--Cyndi Lauper
"Single Me Out"--Lisa Loeb
"One Headlight"--The Wallflowers
"Ever the Same"--Rob Thomas
"Everlong"--Foo Fighters (my favorite song)
"Breathe (2 AM)"--Anna Nalick
"My Heart Has a History"--Paul Brandt
"Babylon"--David Gray
"December"--Collective Soul
"Next to You"--Dance Hall Crashers
"Chariot"--Gavin DeGraw
"Haven't Got a Clue"--Dramarama
"Come to My Window"--Melissa Etheridge
"The Way"--Fastball
"Creep"--Radiohead
"The Reason"--Hoobastank
"Stellar"--Incubus
"Logical Song"--Supertramp
"Harder to Breathe"--Maroon 5
"Policy of Truth"--Depeche Mode
"Unwell"--Matchbox Twenty
For a moderate/hard run:
"Shut Up"--Black Eyed Peas
"Shimmer"--Fuel
"Everlong"--Foo Fighters
"Sweet Child 'O Mine"--Guns 'N Roses
"Paradise City"--Guns 'N Roses
"Family Affair"--Mary J. Blige
"She Sells Sanctuary"--The Cult
"All My Life"--Foo Fighters
"Low"--Foo Fighters
"Times Like These"--Foo Fighters
"DOA"--Foo Fighters (again)
"Shock the Monkey"--Peter Gabriel
"Celebrity Skin"--Hole
"Pretty Vegas"--INXS
"Lipstick & Bruises"--Lit
"Enter Sandman"--Metallica
"By the Way"--Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Toxic"--Britney Spears
"Fuel"--Metallica
"It's My Life"--No Doubt
Monday, October 16, 2006
Soundtrack
Brought to you by the bloggeress
Michelle
at
11:39 PM
I call 'em Fun, I heart knitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment