Thursday, August 09, 2007

Aww Shucks!



Thanks to Mary and Janna, two rockin' girl bloggers and fabulous gals!

I'd like to point you to some blogs I recently stumbled upon.

Delicious Stitches--a 20-year old knitter with some serious talent in the long-string-and-two-sticks department. Watch out for her. Oh, she has cute free patterns, too.

A Little Black Cloud in a Dress--A sweet gal and a new blogger! I found this blog on a post from the Craftster.org website. I *heart* Noro and could look at it (knit it, pet it, sniff it) all day, and she used it to make a hat.

I May Be Knitting a Ranch House--First, she's witty. Second, she's a great knitter. Third, how do I say this without offending anyone...? Well, I ran across this blog when I did a Google image search for "Noro Silk Garden scarf" (did I mention my Noro fetish?). When the tiny image on this blog showed up, this gal looked oddly familiar... (If you know what I look like, you will know what I mean.) I've confirmed this for a few other sources, including my sister (my mom found many differences, but then again, she is without glasses after recent surgeries, so...). I'm flattered, know why? She's 10 years my junior (I'm a little sorry for her, in this aspect, I suppose). Do you think this means that I'm starting to think that all Asians look alike...?! (Edit: The similarities end at this pic. It's uncanny, nonetheless.)

2 comments:

janna said...

She *does* look like you! Spooky!

Kim said...

Ok, that is spooky!