Mija and I were spending a quiet evening in front of the tube, enjoying one of our favorite classics, Xanadu. You'd never imagine my surprise when a knock on the door revealed not "neighbors" passing out the newest installment of "Guideposts," but my dear friends, Mary, Enid, and David, bearing a belated surprise party for moi! I've never had a birthday party before! Talk about a perfect and beautiful surprise! Presents! Cupcakes! Gooey brownies!
1) I have already loaded the Foo CD to iTunes. 2) Arsenic and Old Lace is already out of the cellophane, for I plan to watch it after the wee ones are in bed and I've brushed my teeth and washed my face. 3) Those cute little duckies have horns. So appropriate for me. 4) Everything is just fan-bloody-tastic. Seriously. You have no idea.
Here is what is left of the cupcakes and brownies. Technically, I'm in training, but now I have extra motivation to get off my arse and run, right? Cute flowers on the cupcakes, huh?
So, Mary, Enid, David, and Amanda (whom I hope is feeling better), thank you soooooo much! I'm gushing and misty and all that mushy stuff! You're the BEST!!! See, I'm abusing caps and exclamation points! Muah!


7 comments:
YeaY!! We're so happy that you enjoyed it. xoxo
Happy Birthday! And I just gave you a "You Make My Day" award!
I'm sorry I couldn't be there :( Sooo....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
What a fun surprise! Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy belated birthday! Thanks for stopping by the blog over the weekend. C'mon round again sometime...
Birthday blessings!
Thanks for leaving me the positive feedback. (HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY)
Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment